Thursday, 26 February 2015

Swimming backstroke

 

Inbox




WALT: backstroke effectively

Backstroke:  
voice over or written points of: 
“Here are some tips in how to swim backstroke: 
1. pointed toes, 
straight knees, 
kicking from your bottom, 
fingers together, 
bring your arm up straight and past your ear, 
pinky finger in first. 
Head relaxed in an upward position."

How am I going? Great because I have gotten better at it.

What I need to work on? 
Backstroke because my arms aren't straight.

3 comments:

  1. Great! Do you have the correct title?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to add the learning intention and success criteria. You'll find them in your emails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reflection Cohen - I think you hit the nail on the head! You have worked hard at refining your backstroke technique. Try to get both arms right up next to your ear and this will help you go in a straight line.

    ReplyDelete