Thursday, 3 March 2016

My one word

description:first we had to chose a word my one was freindship and then Elly had to take a photo of us i got my photo taken by the bushes and when it was finshed it was to small so i put it on some paper and then it fit and it was all done i am glad that i did my one word i hope we do this again sometime soon.


feedfword i think that next time when you have a photo about a word you could put your hands a bit closer.
feedback i really like the smile on your face and you are being pashinnit in your photo 
shaun.b 

the d was hard because I fogot to put it in so I mad it so the snack is cling up the tree

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha Cohen! I love how it looks like the snake is climbing up the tree! That was a good idea to fix the mistake! How are your friendships going so far this year?

    ReplyDelete