Monday, 9 May 2016

Science seed to table

Description: so we did seed to table. in seed to table you make food and you can eat it. in the seed prat of seed to table you plat a seed in a scientific way. in my way of making it scientific i am going to put different amass of soil in eesh one and see wot one will grog the.
Feedback: great job. I like how you tried different amounts of dirt.

Feedfoward: Maybe the carrots needed more time to grow.
I wonder if you could try different seeds and see if they grow. Abby


1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you finally got to see your carrots grow - and good that it didn't matter how much soil there was. I am thinking about further down the track though - what happens if there is not enough soil for the carrot to form under the ground...what would happen to the carrot?

    ReplyDelete