Wednesday, 7 September 2016

The Pokemon Olympics

In the olympics, I mean the Pokemon Olympics, the Pokemon invade.  So, I am in Rio for the Olympics. Over the speaker, it is time for Women's Rugby. At half time, I pull out my iPhone 7. I go on Pokemon and all the Pokemon come out of the iPhone 7. Now I know that I will never get another iPhone 7 again. I know that it won't be a big deal, but all of the Pokemon are HUGE! I hear screaming because a big bolbosar is breaking the city. I ring my friend Shaun. We meet at the new apartment building because I live there. We get to it and it is in pieces - smashed glass, broken windows and chipped paint. "Damm you Pokemon!" I realise that I am at the wrong building. I look across the road at my apartment, I walk across the road and we climb up the long, long stairs. Shaun and I get to my apartment and we see a joltyon and a muchew on my bed.

1 comment:

  1. I continue to love reading your stories Cohen! This time, I have learnt all about Pokemon characters! You have fabulous ideas and you phrase your ideas in a great way. Keep it up Cohen.

    ReplyDelete